15 September 2013

This Week - What I've Been...

Loving...
The way Charlie climbed under the covers and snuggled up in bed with me yesterday morning
Chunky socks. My feet can get so cold, especially now it's starting to get a bit colder!
Hot bubble baths after a long day at work
The cheeky MAC purchases I made online last night 
Making a yummy apple and sultana crumble for the family, went down a treat :)
Silly, but hilarious, vines that populate my facebook newsfeed


Watching...
Breaking Bad - I've just started watching this, I didn't think it would be my type of thing but I'm hooked!
About Time - This was quite a sweet film :) It was also funny and a little bit sad
Family Guy


Listening To...
Sonnetanz (Sun Don't Shine) -Klangkarussel ft. Will Heard
Hopeless Wanderer - Mumford & Sons
Same Love - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, ft Mary Lambert. I have so much love and respect for Macklemore after this! Couldn't agree more with the meaning of this song. "We become so numb to what we're saying" "It's human rights for everybody, there is no difference! Live on and be yourself" Listen/Watch here.


Eating...
Homemade apple and sultana crumble
Vegetable soup
Chilli and rice, with a handful of salted tortilla crisps
Potato and leek soup
Cheese salad rolls
Indian takeaway
Poached eggs on toast

1 comment:

  1. Oh Breaking bad just gets better and better. You will never unhook. Also, I love kitty cuddles too. Although mine never ventures under the sheets, he is long haired and warm enough.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...