10 September 2013

The Little Things


-Loved ones. Not such a little thing, but of late I've realised how lucky I am to have some pretty amazing people in my life. Things have been a bit tough recently as a family member of mine has been having some health issues. The last couple of weeks have been a bit of a standstill but thankfully everything is sorting itself out. During those couple of weeks it really meant a lot to know that I had the support there. 


-Falling asleep to the sound of rain. I find it quite relaxing and it makes me feel all cosy. Not so nice when your alarm is going off and you've got to get out of bed though!


-Little treats - my favourite has to be the cream jumper that I picked up from Warehouse.


-I randomly surprised my mum with some of her favourite flowers. They've been sat in the living room and they smell lovely. 


-Music sessions. Browsing itunes, downloading songs and updating my iphone playlist... I love it!


-Homemade vegetable soup


-Days off. I often work twelve hour shifts and recently I've been doing lots of overtime, so days off have been extra special and much needed!


-My boyfriend has got a new job! He's been having a few setbacks recently and has been exploring lots of different routes within the area that he'd like to go in to but unfortunately it can be so competitive. The job is within the public services sector, which is an area he's been aiming for so I'm really pleased for him. He's excited and I'm so proud :)


-Being healthier. I've been trying to take the time to workout when I can and I feel so much better for it. It's really rewarding to notice improvements in my strength and endurance.


-I realise this slightly contradicts the above, but strawberries dipped in nutella - SO good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...