14 September 2013

The Body Shop - Honey & Beeswax Hand and Foot Butter


I had a little browse through The Body Shop the other day and picked up a few bits, most of which were products that I haven't tried before. I do love trying new things. I've bought a few bits in the past from the Body Shop but it's not a shop I regularly pop in to. One of the products that I took home with me was the Spa Wisdom Africa - Honey & Beeswax Hand and Foot Butter. The key ingredients in this product include honey, beeswax, shea butter and Ximenia oil. This product really appealed to me in store for the following reasons; the scent, the cute little jar and how soft and moisturising it felt after trying a dab of it on my hands. 

This butter has a really subtle sweet scent to it which I absolutely adore. I'd describe it as a honey-vanilla type scent. Once applied it soaks in to the skin and leaves your skin feeling really soft. It's not too heavy once applied but is a lovely thick and creamy consistency. It absorbs quickly considering the consistency and doesn't leave that greasy residue feeling. I noticed that my hands and feet actually appeared softer too. My feet can get quite dry and I do tend to neglect them a little, although I do like to use Soap and Glory's -Heel Genius every now and then. I can be quite lazy when it comes to moisturising my body and/or feet so I have to enjoy using the product to be able to stick to it. The packaging is really sweet, I love the little jar. My only issue is with clicking the lid shut, at times it can be a bit fidgety. 

This hand and foot butter is priced at £10 but The Body Shop do tend to have 3 for 2 and discount offers on, so it's worth a look if you're interested. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...