18 April 2013

NARS - Ondine Eyeshadow




This beautiful NARS eyeshadow caught my eye a few months ago now. Although I have a couple of other NARS products lurking around in my make up bag, an eyeshadow isn't one of them. After spotting this gorgeous taupe/plum coloured eyeshadow I couldn't resist. Ondine is a single eyeshadow (2.2g). I find the packaging to be a handy and compact size, it isn't too bulky and holds nice amount of product. Ondine is lovely and pigmented, there is a slight shimmer in this eyeshadow but it's very subtle. When applying this product I haven't experienced fallout. I love how buildable this eyeshadow is, and how easy it is to work with. It's definitely a versatile shade that you could often use as it works well on its own all over the lid, blended in to the crease or for creating a smokey eye.

I pulled out MACs Satin Taupe just so I could compare the two. Ondine appears more softer and smokier in comparison to Satin Taupe, whereas Satin Taupe has a frost finish and is more cool toned compared to Ondine. NARS Ondine retails at around £17 so it's not the cheapest. Although this is quite pricey for a single eyeshadow it is a beautiful shade, it's also very versatile and a worthy opponent to your typical browns and taupes.
{L-R -NARS Ondine and MACs Satin Taupe}
Have you tried any NARS eye products before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...