19 December 2012

The Little Things

{Source: Pinterest. Original Source: Unknown}
It's been a while, this may be a long one


-Spending time with family and friends. I had a long weekend back at home a couple of weekends back now and I really enjoyed having a catch up with everyone


-Dads cooking - hearty pasta dishes yummy



-Exchanging Christmas gifts and wrapping presents - some family and friends live a little way away, so gifts are exchanged earlier during visits



-Snow! There was a little bit of snow a couple of weeks ago. I loved waking up, pulling back the curtains and seeing that it had snowed. Okay it wasn't much but the floor was covered and so was my car. It was a nice surprise :)


-My lovely surprise Birthday/Christmas present from my Dad and his partner. A handy little Samsung Tab... I absolutely love it!


-Catching up with an old friend who I hadn't seen or properly spoken to in over 7 years!


-Being looked after - I had a cyst removed from my head a few weeks ago and my Mum and boyfriend, among others, were so lovely and sweet. Hot drinks, chocolates and sympathy were all appreciated




-Sending and receiving Christmas cards




-Seeing all of the Christmas decorations and sparkling lights everywhere. I love this time of year - it's all festive and pretty!


-Enjoying my birthday celebrations on Monday. I loved all of my cards, messages and gifts!



-The surprise hot stone back massage that my boyfriend booked me in for on Monday. It was so relaxing and just what I needed



-Finally getting around to having a declutter and organising out my little closet. It looks so much tidier and I feel so much better for it




-The look on Charlie's face as he peeks his head through the banister rails on the stairs. He waits patiently for people to walk past before taking a cheeky swipe at those walking by. He's so naughty but he makes me smile


-Picking up a few Christmas Lush bits and having a lovely hot bath with them


-Wrapping up in chunky jumpers and warm coats. Its been so cold recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...