29 November 2012

Nars - Easy Lover

A few weeks ago my lovely boyfriend treated me to a lip gloss which has quickly become a firm favourite of mine. I don't own many products from NARS, in fact currently this gloss and a blush is all I own from the brand. When I initially spotted Easy Lover I wouldn't have picked it out as a shade that I would have particularly lusted after. However, after swatching it I fell in love.
The packaging for this lip gloss is a soft plastic, it's simple and lightweight. The shade resembles a hot pink but has a very subtle hint of purple, although once applied Easy Lover is sheer which I love! This lip gloss is quite long lasting compared to many of my other lip glosses, it feels very smooth when on the lips and isn't sticky or gloppy. There is a slight scent to this gloss which I would struggle to describe (an almost plastic type scent - it isn't the best smell). This scent personally doesn't bother me as I can barely notice it, it isn't strong at all and doesn't sway my opinion on this gorgeous lip gloss! But it may bother some people.
I think this lip gloss looks very flattering when on the lips, whether it's on its own or on top of a lipstick. NARS lip glosses retail at around £17.50. These definitely aren't the cheapest of glosses but they are a great quality so if you're after a decent lip gloss it's worth the money. What are your favourite lip glosses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...