25 November 2012

Nails Inc - Jermyn Street

A few days ago I was having a little browse through all my nail polishes deciding what colour I wanted on my nails. I picked out Nails Inc's - Jermyn Street which is a shade that I seem to constantly neglect. I adore brown and taupe shades all year round, but I particularly like wearing them at this time of year. Jermyn Street is a soft brown/taupe shade which reminds me of melted chocolate. I think this polish was a freebie in a magazine some time ago now. 

I have a handful of Nail's Inc polishes and I tend to find some of them can be a bit of a hit and miss, which probably explains why I tend to neglect this polish. However, Jermyn Street is definitely not a miss in my opinion. I adore this shade, it's very versatile and flattering. After painting my nails with this shade I've received quite a few comments on the shade - even a sales assistant in a high street store commented on how nice the colour is!

The polish itself applies nicely, two coats gave a glossy and opaque finish which was very true to the shade in the bottle. I definitely won't be neglecting this little beauty again in a hurry.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...