23 March 2012

Pink Sparkles

I had to write a post on this gorgeous nail polish that I recently picked up in Boots last week. The nail polish is Revlon's 'Sparkling' and I absolutely love it. I'm drawn to glitter and sparkles and so this really did catch my eye. Sparkling is a clear nail varnish which contains small pieces of pink glitter. Most of the glitter are small pieces, but you also get the odd little pink hexagon pieces of glitter in there too. I just think it looks so pretty in the bottle. 

On Monday night I painted my nails with two coats of Rimmel's 'White Orchid'. This shade is somewhere between a very light pink and white. On top of this I painted one coat of Revlon's 'Sparkling' just to add a bit of colour and glitter. It is now Friday afternoon and both have stayed on my nails extremely well. Okay I have a few chips on one or two nails, but that's it. I don't think that's bad going. I love this combination. 


 I personally love having a nice neutral or bright colour on my nails with a bit of glitter on top, it makes a bit of a change every now and then. Are you a glitter fan? and do you have any favourite nail combinations?

3 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful:-) I have only one glittery nail polish by essence:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have a handful of glitter nail polishes. Think this ones my fav! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
    2. Thank you :) I have a handful of glitter nail polishes. Think this ones my fav! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...