1 March 2012

February Favourites | 12

So here we are another month has been and gone, but at least it's one month nearer to Summer :) The last few days have been lovely and sunny which is always nice. It hasn't been particularly warm out in the sun but it's lovely when it's bright outside and the skies are blue! Anyway here are my February Favourites;

1. A firm favourite last month was my Yankee tart burner, it's still a favourite for me. I burn this on a regular basis in the evening and it fills my room with whatever it is that's burning. Currently I've been burning the Yankee tart 'Vanilla Satin'. I love it, they last ages and the burner itself is really pretty to look at.

2. Mac - All That Glitters. This eye shadow has been a bit of a staple for me this month. It has great staying power and is a beautiful natural shade that I have been wearing on it's own with a bit of mascara just to brighten the eyes up a little.

3. Good Things - Face The Day. I recently purchased this moisturiser and I've grown to love it. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft in the morning. The thing I love the most about this moisturiser is the smell, it's gorgeous. It's a fruity, berry scent and I get a nice whiff of it every now and then throughout the day.

4. Benefit - Dandelion blusher - This blusher is a beautiful pink shade. Benefit describes it as a 'sheer ballerina pink finishing powder'. I love this shade it looks really natural when applied, but gives a healthy pink glow to the cheeks. As with most of Benefits products I absolutely adore their packaging. This blusher is one of the boxed blushers and has lasted me months. They're not the cheapest at around £23.50. Benefit - Dandelion Blusher Link

5. The cinema: I've had a few trips to the cinema this month, a welcomed break after days of hard work. I watched Underworld - Awakening and The Woman In Black, I quite enjoyed both of these. The Woman In Black was really jumpy... so be warned if you're planning on watching it. I do love a nice trip to the cinema, popcorn and drinks in tow. A nice break I'd say, only downfall is that going to the cinema can be quite pricey.

6. Music - This will always be a favourite. I do a lot of driving, my University is a good hours drive and so I listen to music quite a bit in my car. 

A few of my favourite songs at the moment; 

Gotye ft. Kimbra - Somebody That I Used To Know  - This song has seriously grown on me. Currently number 1 in the UK charts. It's become a song that I've just wanted on repeat. Check it out if you haven't heard it already Listen/Watch Here

David Guetta ft. Sia - Titanium Listen/Watch Here

Florence + The Machine - Only If For A Night, Spectrum and All This and Heaven Too. All three taken from her latest album entitled 'Ceremonials'. I love Florence she's got a stunning voice. Listen/Watch Here (If Only For A Night)

That is pretty much it, what are your February Favourites?







2 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa, I saw the woman in black at weekend and it was pretty scary! My makeup favourite is this month definitely new YSL Vernis a Levres!:-) M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yeah the woman in black was scary, but quite a good film. I love YSL products! Thanks for commenting :)x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...