6 January 2012

A New Year Is Here!

So 2012 is here! I can't believe how quickly 2011 went by. I hope a happy new year was had by all. I for one feel so relaxed and chilled which is a nice way to start the new year. December was a great month for me as it was nice to have a bit of a break from University and to celebrate my birthday and Christmas with all my loved ones! Back to reality now that the new year has arrived. I'm in my final year of University now and after a few months or so I'll be finished...hallelujah! So I especially enjoyed having a week or two off to chill out before I'm back to having my head buried in the books again! 

I haven't really got around to setting any new years resolutions so far, I suppose like everyone else I set them and then either forget or just don't end up sticking to them. But if I was to set any they would be as follows;

1. Stay focused - Uni wise. I haven't got long left now and it's going to be a busy couple of months ahead.
2. Worry less - I confess I can be a bit of a worrier at times. 
3. Take more photos
4. Be healthy
5. Make some more time to blog - I've only really just started doing this and there is something lovely about taking some time out to blog. 

It'd be nice if I could stick to at least one of these :) I think it's nice sometimes to take advantage of the whole 'new year - new start' concept and just motivate yourself to do or to achieve something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...